Saturday, July 2, 2011

A list (not A-list)

  • I am on vacation for two glorious weeks.  No internet.  Good for my mental health if nothing else.
  • The kids are gone for the long weekend so I can pack, clean, relax.  Even better, they went up to the cottage with steve so I get to drive alone, oh joy.
  • I should be shopping/packing but am, as usual, procrastinating.
  • Skated on the lakeshore path yesterday with Miko and Michelle, who rode M's bike - it was awesome.  I refuse to give in to my fear of obstacles, rough ground, railroad tracks, potholes, traffic, gravel, and falling in front of cars, but I categorically refuse to skate through standing water and/or mud.  Did some off-roading as a result.
  • Why don't you spell obstacle like testicle?
  • The smell of sewage off the treatment plant is truly DISGUSTING.
  • I drunk texted dude (who is an M, btw) and was called a lush for my efforts.  Very true.  Will try not to do that again as he threatened to turn back the clock
  • Sucked back more vodka and tonic that a body should be able to handle.  Derby is a bad influence on my drinking  habits.
  • Had a coughing fit in the car and I couldn't breath in.  Thought my companions would have a stroke since I was driving at the time.  Fun times.  Stupid cough.
  • Dude listens to Ray LaMontagne, in case anyone doubted he was perfect for me.
  • The Ray tee shirt I got, which is a women's large, fits Calvin who is a skinny 9.  What is wrong with clothing manufacturers?
  • There is no rule that said I couldn't stalk him.  I just can't talk to him.
  • Six days is forever, six months is eternity.  I hope it gets better.
  • Everyone thinks I'm fucked and no one will let me talk about it.  Hence this.
  • I put my hands in Bruiseberry's pants.  No, not pants, underwear.  I was drunk. My friends were baiting me.  I am an easy target - they said she had my phone, lying bitches.
  • I was box manager for the clam slam!  Most stressful hour of my life.  Tell me again why I do this?  Oh yeah, because it's fun and no one's yelled at me yet.  The day that happens I WILL cry.
  • Did absolutely nothing to celebrate Canada day.  I am an apathetic Canadian.

No comments: