Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Nouvelle Nouveau

Ah, what a lovely day. It's the start of a new season, which is always so lovely. Warm - not hot - air, shiny new leaves and grass, the smell of growth. I love spring, REAL spring.

New pedicure. I'm addicted to shiny new polish and the feel of industrial equipment shaving layers of crap from mine feetses. I feel so purdy.
New cell phone - soon. Mine is on it's last legs and I'm done with PC. The new phones are the worst of the worst, so I'm going to go out on a limb and try *gasp* 7-Eleven mobile. From what I've read it's reliable, cheap and the phones are much better quality.

New swimming season. I remembered! Calvin I got in by phone on the way to work, having given up waiting at home. (What did we do before mobiles?) Jack, by innerwebs, at work, after the meeting I rushed in for was cancelled >:( 4pm. If that means I have to leave early one night a week for a month, so be it.

No comments: