Friday, August 28, 2009

Car of a thousand clowns

My little Toyota Echo is like one of those VW Beetles that expels a thousand clowns, much to the amazement of the onlookers. I went to an auction tonight and impulse-bought a drop leaf table for my kitchen. Of course, my friends with big cars were not there so I had to figure out a way to get it in my car. And I did. It's like magic. I think the table is bigger than my entire car but it fits inside. Go figure.

BTW, I am a chickenshit. The little log ride at Ontario Place scared the crap out of me. And I almost wet myself on the water slide. Seriously - those are for kids??? I swear we hit 60 km/hour down the water slide, in the pitch dark, and the G-force was extreme. Not for the faint of heart and their four year old son.

2 comments:

mjm knitting said...

next time i wanna come to the auction too even if there is no room for me in the car for a lift back.

mjm knitting said...

so when you gonna have a new post????

it's been almost over three weeks.... i am dying out here.......... help me please. ( i may be a little drunk cause we went out for dinner to batifole tonight, which is da bomb, and my favorite new restaurant ever in th the east end, south of the danforth and of course we just discovered it, just as we are about to leave da hood forever)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx