Monday, August 17, 2009

Self-flagellation

101 reasons for my "cool" neighbours to stay away from me:

- I'm fat and wear ugo clothes and don't look like a supermodel
- My kids behave like WWF wrestlers, not princesses
- I'm single
- My house looks closer to Kentucky than House & Home
- My car is cheap and economical rather than glamourous
- Absolutely nothing about me is glamourous
- I practice free-range (aka neglectful) parenting rather than hovering
- I swear too much
- I drink too much (though really, I don't think that's a negative in our 'hood)
- I'm too negative

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

1 comment:

mjm knitting said...

although,

-you're very funny
-always speaks what's on your mind
-knits beautiful garments
-whips up sewing project all under an hour
-erects decks all by yourself. (how goes the current building project btw?)
-bakes awesome cupcakes
-loves your children more than life itself
and is a wonderful and fabulous friend!