Thursday, January 24, 2008

Distractions

It sucks that there are so many things I have to do rather than knit. I was up until midnight last night as I unpicked Jack's hat, started to reknit it and was interrupted by a visitor. By the time she left I had to scramble to finish it. Nothing like sending your kidd off in an unfinished hat...




Tonight I HAVE to fold laundry. I have knit a few rows of Jo's sweater while the kids were in the bath












started the 4X cast-on hat
























balled the blue Malabrigo for the wave on the hat





and have come to the unmistakeable conclusion that I must fold the laundry (yes the laundry in the pic) not only because I have to stroll naked through the house in search of clothes every morning but because if I don't there will be no more room in my living room. There are 4 baskets waiting and they're not getting any less wrinkled.

No comments: