Monday, January 21, 2008

Relief


I am going to kill myself. As I was approaching what I thought was the end of the 2.5 inches of minute ribbing, I checked the pattern: 4 inches. Not 2.5. FOUR. Bleah.

But apparantly the esteemed recipient of the wonder socks will not care about the length of the ribbing. Will I? Right now I just want to abandon the ribbing at 2.5" but I may regret it. Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa! Unlikely. Maybe I'll do one more evening of ribbing and call it quits.

Emily's hat is done. Unfortunately, I left Grace's at my brother's so the handover will be delayed.
That's Grace's in the pic.
I bought some awesome cobalt Malabrigo to match the brown for Jo's hat to justify whiling a significant chunk of my Saturday away at the PP. Money well spent. I got to meet baby Fenner and her lovely parents - I love babies.


Jo's sweater actually coming on amazingly well, considering the level of loathing I have for it.

o

No comments: