Monday, March 9, 2009

C is for Chaos

OK, C was going to be for complete, when I finished Sylvi, but I don't think that's in the cards.

The kids are driving me mad again so I did a bit too much yelling tonight. A thousand delays before bed and I had had enough. A few hours later I go up to get something and pass the cat on the stairs. I pat her on the way by and she's wet. Weird, I think.

I go do my thing, casually checking for spilled glasses of water, but I see nothing. I tuck Calvin back in and go to tuck Jack in. He's lying on the bed with the covers off, pullup around his ankles. Sigh. Then I start to notice that my left foot seems wet. And the covers are SOAKED. WTF? But his bed is only a little wet and his pants are barely damp. ????

Best as I can see, he stood up in bed, pulled down his pants, peed on the cat, covers, floor AND his stuffed alligator, and went back to sleep. It's not bad enough that I have one that talks, grind his teeth and occasionally walks in his sleep. Now I have one who pees in his sleep.

Can life get any better?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well you could think of it as a start. at least he pulled his roos down and stood up. now he just needs the walking to the toilet part.
d could still be for sylvi - DONE?