Friday, March 6, 2009

A is for Advice

I rarely have anything intelligent to say so as inspiration I shall work my way through the letters of the alphabet, trying to find something marginally relevant to say. So...

Per yesterdays entry and the spectre of Fairycakes rearing his head, I am looking to the Globe and Mail for advice. My Arian horoscope today reads:


Venus in your birth sign makes you even more romantic than usual, if that is possible, but not everyone seems pleased that you have allowed your heart to rule your head. Watch out that your passion does not get you into some serious hot water today.

Words to live by. Remeber the "I'm going to get fired" incident of 2007?.

Also - accomplishment. The knitting of Sylvi is finished except for two flower petals. I am supposed to be knitting mamma some socks for her birthday, but I can't leave Sylvi alone.

No comments: