Thursday, March 5, 2009

This is getting creepy

Through the joys of Facebook, I get the occasional email about job openings for which I am imminently unqualified. Innocently I click on the link, scroll through a few jobs, and then I see this:

Our client has an established presence in all global AIDS crisis zones including East and South Africa. They also recently opened a 36,000 square foot state-of-the-art lab in New York. Exceptional management team and board, the Vice President of Vaccine Development is former Global Vice President of Process Development at Sanofi Pasteur, the largest vaccine company worldwide.World class corporate (i.e. Pfizer, Bristol-Meyers, Google) and foundation (i.e. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation) financing.
Position Location
Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs New York

I swear someone is messing with me.

No comments: