Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Call *me* crankypants

Feh.  Kids are back and foul.  Why can't they be sweet loving little creatures when they come back, like they missed me or something?  I am a model of patience and tolerance and they are... evil.

My back hurts.  Physio helped some but I bet some Percocet tonight will help more. 

Had a massage and it was OK, but not great.  For the cost of them they'd better be great.  I think I'll have to do all Wanda, all the time.  Cheating disagrees with me.

Stupid motherfucking PoF keeps taking down my pictures.  First the sort of legitimate one.  OK, whatever.  But this time it was the one of me on the bed and all it is is a head shot.  What part about HEAD does their computer-generated moronic picture-screener not understand?  Someone must have it out for me cuz I'm sure they don't yank pictures on their own. 

And dude won't have more than a three word convo woth me.  (I only mention this because I'm cranky, not because I think it's an issue.)  We gotta get the communication pathways nailed down, though.  I can't go through this again. 

Bancroft dude seems to be over his knickerbunching about me screwing someone else.  Move along, dude  You're here for conversational purposes only.

Anything else?  I'm sure a million things, but nothing for now... I gotta go see a girl about a purse.

1 comment:

GUNTer said...

OMG bancroft got in a pearl clutch? hahahahah thats awesome!