Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wow

Now we know why the dorky guy always ends up getting the girl.  It's because he's freaking fabulo in bed, and packing to boot.  Holy Hannah. 

Frankly, I think that was a masterful piece of stage-directing on my part.  In retrospect I don't think it would have taken him too long to get there but I really didn't want to have to worry about that.  Not that I'm a worrier, or a control freak.  Who me?  Oh no.

So although it was a beautiful evening,. I drove down to the Roy solely so I could have the excuse of getting him in my car.  Bwah ha ha!  Now you are at my mercy!!  No, we came back to my place ostentiably to drop the car and go for a walk.  I asked if he wanted to come in.  Yes.  D'ya want to sit down?  Yes.  D'ya want a drink?  Yep.  OK, so now we know where this is heading.  So we sat and chitchatted and I showed him my skates (my version of my etchings) and then eventually he leaned over and smooched me.  And the rest is history. 

Blah, blah, blah.  Stop me when it gets boring.

1 comment:

GUNTer said...

my version of etchings! HAHAHAH