Saturday, April 25, 2009

5:34 am

Last night's post was a bit over the top, and I was quite drunk. Really, it was the rage/disappointment speaking, not the booze. However, both last night and in the sober (ha ha) light of day, I resisted sending him nasty emails. Wise move, my alcoholic friend. This is what I get this morning:

Date: Apr 25 at 5:34 AM EDT
No worries! We'll try for next week! I actually
just got up now--and went to bed almost right after we got off the phone. I was
EXHAUSTED!! Probably sounded that way too---so all was not lost by missing out
last night...(edited for brevity


Since it's dated crack of dawn, his credibility factor has gone up a lot. We shall see.

And just for the record, friends don't let friends drink and blog. I could delete last night's rant but I think it's a learning lesson for everyone.

No comments: