Monday, April 13, 2009

I is for ... I?

I am done.
(OK, no stairs or railing yet, and possibly not the most aesthetic structure ever, but the rest is done. I could have drinks if it would just freaking warm up already.)

I am 43 today. Happy birthday me. I gotta tell you, it doesn't feel any different and I'm glad but man, 43 sure sounds old. I was blessed with a migraine this morning, though, so maybe my body feels 43 - or maybe it just doesn't like the abuse I've been giving it lately.

Opted out of cleaning the house today even though it's filthy. That's not something I should have to do on my birthday.

1 comment:

GUNTer said...

DUDE
you ROCK and ROLL! seriously that is some deck building skills. i would have stopped at the cleaning up of toys!!!!
you must have a secret penis!
your liver will survive - look what it built!