Saturday, April 11, 2009

H is for hepatic issues...

...which I will have if I continue to drink at this rate. I started at 3 yesterday, and didn't end until midnight. Not good. But fun! Drinks with Jennifer (too many of my friends have the same name) and company on the Danforth, followed by dinner with the family (always involving booze) and then out to the Cluck Fuck and Moo with my brother who was playing there again. And since I arrived with him, the cutie gal behind the bar comped my drinks! (I tried to pay, really I did.)

So this morning I forced my sorry ass out of bed at 8 and trundled down to Home Depot. To make a long story short, I managed to charm both the delivery dude (mullet extrordinaire - kinda looked like Hulk Hogan) and the little Indian home depot dude to deliver my deck stuff today rather than Monday, which wouldn't have done me any good at all. So now I can happily loaf until they deliver, hopefully early this afternoon.
Gotta love my detailed plans. I'm not at all sure this will end well. And I'm still out of booze.

No comments: