Thursday, April 23, 2009

M is for making out

With any luck.

My sister is here, crusty as ever. I should take international negotiation. Being with her is like walking a tightrope for the first half hour or so, after that it's fine. The rest of my family doesn't have as much luck. OK, she's a crusty bag, but everyone needs to grow up and act civilized. Is that so much to ask? Apparantly.

We're taking the kids to the museum tomorrow. That should be entertaining. I can't believe I haven't taken them yet. This is a perfect age as they're all about the dinosaurs.

Then I'm ditching her with the rest of the family, the kids with STD, and going to help with the PP setup for the Frolic! Yay Frolic! Yay no kids!

Finally, miraculously, I am going on a date. Oh yeah baby, mama's getting lucky. Slutty? Maybe. Do I care? You gotta be kidding. Dragging my ass into the Frolic at 8 might be a challenge but he's gotta get up at 6. It could be worse!

No comments: