Monday, May 3, 2010

Older dudes

So what is wrong with people over the age of 47? I have had this mental block for ages whereby I think that I want to date someone between the ages of 40 and about 46. Old = bad. Hmmm. So far, almost all the men I have met have been jerks, especially the younger ones. Now that I have dipped my toes (ha ha) into the waters of PoF, I find the ones I find really attractive - both physically and expresionistically, are those who are around 50.

At first I thought it was a fluke - one or two, here or there. But I don't think so. Why doI want a younger man who I'm going to feel self-consciously old around? A well preserved 50 year old seems right up my alley. Case in point: 50 year old with a rather broody picture, taken by his kid so it's not very clear. H.O.T. And as he says:

I will endeavor to enamor you with my plagiarized wit, and superficial charm.

I love it when they talk dirty.

No comments: