Thursday, May 14, 2009

My little Picasso

Actually, he's probably channeling AY Jackson or one of the other group of seven, had he any idea who they were. Anyway, I walked up the stairs today to find this stuck to Calvin's wall:


Watercolour and india ink. The colour's a bit messed up since I foolishly took the pic with his red duvet cover reflecting onto it and then had to colour adjust out the hideous pink cast, but in reality it's gorgeous.

I was floored. Flabbergasted. Maybe it was a fluke but it's a lot nice than anything I've ever done, especially at six (OK, he's seven tomorrow. Semantics). He must have his grandmother's artistic genes.

2 comments:

mjm knitting said...

Holy Shit. It's awesome. You should have it framed. I am gob smacked!

GUNTer said...

SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL!
It's SOOOOOO nice!