Saturday, May 9, 2009

This takes the cake.

Sigh. Lowering me expectations was an excellent idea, however it appears I didn't lower them enough.

I arranged to met the dude on the corner of P and D and as I'm approaching, I'm saying to myself "No. No. Nooooooooooo." Dude is wearing ratty running shoes and those nylon-y athletic pants with the two white stripes down the sides. I cannot believe it. I tried to find a way to Kineer his shoes/pants but there really is no discreet way when you're inside and need the flash. Weird, very weird too. Some compulsions, crap job, unbelievable aspirations... man. Not a bad guy, but WEIRD.

There's gotta be a better way.

Also - I have no oven to bake birthday cake in. Also - my weed is as dry as the prairie in the summer and not very effective. Too bad - I could have used an out of body experience.

I think this calls for a fig one. And a drink.

1 comment:

GUNTer said...

Track Pants. TRACK PANTS!
fuck, you can't make this shite up!