Friday, May 1, 2009

Unfortunately....

I'm doing what Mimi did - googled myself preceded by the word "unfortunately". Hilarious:

  • Unfortunately, Lise finds herself falling for Cam harder than ever. Lise is supposed to teach Cam to dance, but can she teach him to love?
  • Lise welcomes all queries but please note that while you are welcome to contact us, unfortunately Lise cannot give specific advice without seeing your animal.
  • Unfortunately, Lise's mother wants her daughter to marry a wealthy marquis, portrayed by a priceless and elegant Scott Vannan, who used to dance with the Irish National Ballet.
  • Unfortunately, Lise's mother was fired from her own job, as she had to take considerable time away from it to tend her injured daughter.
Equally amusing, in hindsight, is the situation I have gotten myself into. All shall be revealed/resolved tomorrow night. If I don't spontaneously combust...

I could talk about knitting, but it all seems so lame when Ize haz a fire in my loins. As Sandra says, knitting is what I do when I have nothing else to do, not because I want to do it all the time. Here we go... Don't get me wrong, I love knitting and it's brought meaning into my dry and barren life recently. I will never give it up or forsake it for say, bunko, but man...sex? ANY day. In a flipping heartbeat.

Now go away, I'm going to knit.

No comments: