Friday, March 14, 2008

2:20....nothing to report....losing motivation

Productivity: marginally improved

Although it's a beautiful day out there, it does seem a wee bit silly to be sashaying around in hopes of the elusive encounter. One might in fact say it seems positively...highschool: "I'll just hang around Joe's locker. I'm sure he has a free period some time today." Moronic in the extreme.

On one of my return strolls I had a brief fantasy about hitting him in the back of the head with a snowball, which then led to some scuffling in the snow. I don't think even I managed to push that fantasy to making out in a snowbank at work, but I tried. Pathetic.

Grow some balls, sunshine. Get over to his office and do the deed.

Har. Funny. I think I'll sashay some more. Perhaps I'll glimpse his codpiece.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scuffling in the snow! Sheiser, that would be cold, esp. if he dons a codpiece. I can TOTALLY see him a codpiece type getup.