Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's final

OK, not final as in the company put out a memo, but word has come down the FC has indeed left the company. Word seems to be that he has found a new job, but who knows? "Word" is not particularly accurate, now is it?

I am sad. No reason to tart myself up for work anymore, no sashaying... back to the mind-numbing routine.

Still, I can call him up and ask him out now. If I have the balls. I have absolutely nothing to loose, though, so he says no I have a moment of humiliation and then I move on. I'll NEVER see him again.

Get some balls and go for it my friend. Quick, before he gaps the country or forgets who you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waiting. waiting. HAS THE PHONE RUNG YET?????

Lise said...

No. See next post. Waiting time... approximately 1 month.