Saturday, March 1, 2008

In like a lamb

Yes, March is in like the proverbial lamb, or so I gather from the two seconds I spent outside today. Too sick to clean the house, too sick to run, too sick to do anything except knit, sleep and watch Buffy, which is strangely adddictive.

I'm starting to think I'll watch anything that doesn't have either snow or commercials.

My, it looks like you've finished knitting the socks! What a perfectly Kitchenered toe.

Thanks, Barbie!

Are you going to do the back seam?

No, I think I'll wait until my faculties are all there. Kitchenering took it all out of me.

Oh, OK. Um, you don't mind if I invite a friend over... while you're not using the socks...

Oh, alright. But don't get anything on the socks. You know what that Ken's like.



















I got a bit distracted by another crack hat. This one the Unoriginal Hat by the Harlot. Can it be as small as it looks???

No comments: