Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter weekend looms large

This weekend brings some momentous events. First, I give you the unconventional yet highly effective potty setup:

The boy pees on the top level (less messy than standing and peeing to the bottom level) and then will remove the top level and sit to poop.



This is miraculous to me - I spent 6 months trying to get C to do just this.


Mind you, it's interspersed with pant peeing incidents. Still, early days.






What a great topic, eh?

And it's Jack's 3rd birthday on Sunday. As I bought them both Buzz Lightyear and they're now off Buzz - I'm screwed. Ah well, the fickleness of youth. Fortunately I found some leftover Lego which will probably get me over the hump.

Plus the easter egg hunt: always a cornucopia of tears, fighting, temper tantrums, it's not fair-ing and chocolate induced hysteria. Good times.

I have decided that FC is bad for me. Yeah, yeah, besides the obvious;

- 1st time we met it was because I almost missed the shuttle and everyone was slagging me off.
- 2nd time was after the MM fiasco in SW. Nuff said about that particular event.
- 3rd time - lunch after which I got ebola (OK, it was strep, but it felt like ebola)
- the sighting I had of him on Wednesday? Just after I almost fell down the library stairs.

Should I take this as a sign that I am doomed if I get anywhere near him? Imagine if I slept with him - my house would probably burn down!

Still, I gotta do it. Ask him out, I mean. I don't know how or when but I will. My luck it will be just after he gets a new gf. Sigh.

No comments: