Friday, February 8, 2008

Ak

What a great afternoon. Endured torturous company propeganda for an hour, including listening to them basically say it was all my fault I got run over - in front of half the company. Perhaps ML should have just stood up, pointed me out and said, "Yeah - she's the one who can't walk without being run over. Stupid girl."

OK, I know I'm totally overeacting and it's not all about me me me, but it felt that way.

Anyway, tempering my rage was the presence of the lust of my life, complete with what I now see is a thinning (thinning, not balding) spot on the top of his head. And the sticky-out ears. I don't care. I still think he's hot as hades. I winder if he felt my eyes bunring a hole in the back of his neck the whole time?

I am a huge chicken shit. Could I not have gone over and at least said hi? Noooooooooooo. I high-tailed it out of there like a 14-year old with her first crush. Pathetic, my friend. Pathetic.

Anyway, when I got home (before I could change my mind) I emailed him and asked him to lunch. I'm too scared to check my email now. It will have to wait until the kids are in bed and I've had a glass of wine or several.

$10 says he declines. Any takers?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Balding. I think his big ears are sticky outty from women hauling on them. Dirty. Dirty. English. Dog.