Saturday, February 2, 2008

Scrabulous

I love scrabble, and as I have no friends that come and visit and spend hours of quality time playing real scrabble, I have latched on to scrabulous like a drowning man. No big news I know, but today I score the trifecta: Used up all my letters on FIELDER in the first move of the game: 80 points (don't ask why that's a trifecta - I just wanted to use the world.)

Must go clean the house, for which I get no points, just the satisfaction of knowing my mother won't think I'm lapsing (back) into the levels of filth and squalor that I descended to before I got a cleaning lady.

Isn't this beautiful? http://knitmoron.blogspot.com/2008/01/ah-office-flirtation.html

Oh yeah, I'm not longer doing gauge swatches. I did that for the stupid pants and now I have pants that would fit Jack, but only if they are ultra-low rise. Grrrrrrrr. Frog, frog, frog. If I had guessed, I would have been better off.
Hat was well received, though.

No comments: