Monday, February 11, 2008

February sucks



How can it be so freaking cold? What happened to global warming? I know it shouldn't be a big deal, but man, it was -29C with the wind chill this morning and that is not pleasant.



However, I did manage to go for a run today at high noon. I am not losing weight fast enough from not eating so I thought doing some exercise might speed things along a little. Go figure, eh? I was so not cold, but I think I got frostbite on one ear. Really, I wore my fuzzy ear thing but I just got too hot. And my glasses kept icing up.

The general concensus is that I need medication. I am seriously obsessive. I imagine scenarios that will never happen: everything from me dying and the kids being alone, one kid dying, both kids, how would I ever carry on... And this can go on for hours, days. I make myself bawl. And of course the victim of my latest obsession... especially unhealthy because I will get myself in such total and complete hot water if I start to believe it. Do you want to humilliate yourself like that? You would die a thousand deaths. C has confirmed he is a charming dog to EVERYONE, so get over yourself, have lunch for the sake of lunch and GET OVER IT. You are never going to be the happy couple, never even going to go out, let alone bang. GET OVER IT. It's bordering on pathalogical. You cannot see reality for your fantasies and this is not good.

On the other hand, he doesn't need to be such an incorrigable flirt, does he?

No comments: