Friday, February 15, 2008

The forest

I bitch and bitch about how bored I am at work, how under employed I am etc. etc., but it's really my own fault. I have no get-up-and-go (except at quittin' time). And despite all my bellyaching about the company and what a crap place it is and how they run their employees over and don't give a rats arse, we do some really great stuff here. I guess I'm just stuck in my grey little pigeonhole and usually don't see the big picture.

But the big picture is cool. Despite the fact that we are bogged down to the nth degree by onerous government regulations and mega bureaucracy, we continue to keep our heads above water and even *gasp* thrive.

I don't know how we do it. If I were the public policy dudes I would have cracked my skull banging it against the wall by now. But it's very interesting, if frustrating. God, don't tell me I'm developing career aspirations!

(Oh yeah - the ability to string a sentence together in a coherent and somewhat amusing manner? Very sexy.)





















One size fits all - meant for a 6-month old, fits a 5 year old. Go figure.

No comments: