Friday, February 8, 2008

Over da moon

Oh. My. God. I think I did piddle mysef.

It took me ages to actually look at my email. Sure enough, message from the dog. And to open it? I had to click and then look away. Then just glance at it - you know, how you just get a glimpse of a few words? Just enough to figure out the tone of the message. Talk about juvenile.

Prudence will not let me reveal the exact text, but suffice to say it was good, good good! He thinks I'm funny! Little does he know I'm psychotic, not funny. It just appears that way at first. Still, what he doesn't know...

I "ache" to hear your questions. Hose me down.

And he called Toronto "home". I think I like that more than anything. Yeah, yeah, it was probably just a figure of speech, like I'll be back, more than an actual specification of where he calls home but I don't care!

Colour me over the moon. Knitting? What's that?

No comments: