Saturday, February 2, 2008

Snow day

(I don't really want to post anything cuz I like having that other picture http://knitmoron.blogspot.com/2008/01/ah-office-flirtation.html up, but hey, life goes on.)


The TDSB closed the schools at lunch yesterday so we had our first snow day! (Incidentally, the neighbours tell me that's the first time in 8 years...) The kids played outside for more than 2 hours, only leaving as Steve came to pick them up.

It was one of those cool community moments that usually only happen in the warm weather. Everyone out shovelling, playing, drinking (yes, all the community events involve drinking). This is why I love my neighbourhood so much.
















Got my Olivia fabric in the mail yesterday and the kids were actually fighting over it. Calvin wants a blanket and Jack wants a bag. I actually wanted to make someting nice out of it, but I guess I'll just hem it and let them wear it when they're playing Captain Underpants.

No comments: